Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Keri!!

Did we miss something here? Did the blog get moved and nobody said so? Or did Keri decide not to have a birthday this year? At any rate, it looks to me like Keri's birthday was yesterday and we neglected her, but she is in good company - look at all the other birthdays that I have missed this year. Always late, but I'm always thinking of my wonderful family! Hope you had a great birthday, Keri!

2 comments:

Candy said...

sorry to have missed your birthday, Keri. Steve was sick and demanding my attention. Hope you had a great day. Was cheesecake part of the day?
Candy

Unknown said...

Hey all. Thanks for the bday wishes. I actually DID choose not to have a bday. LOL. 39 is just not a number I am liking. I am admitting to 35 and won't change that til I'm 50.I'll own 50. LOL.

I did have cheesecake, thank you very much, and it was lovely. I'll write up a little update asap.