After having her due date moved around several times, Amanda wasn't sure if she was in labor or not yesterday morning when she called me around 9. She said she would shower and then call me back so I got ready to go. When it was all said and done, by 11:45 a.m., our little Presley Janae Beach was here!! Amanda and Lance are doing well, although tired. Caden is excited to be a big sister again, and Brady...well, he's not so interested in babies - too funny! I would write more words about this beautiful little sweet girl, but I need to get busy and get my grandma hat on and go do some shopping - hahaha!
Monday, May 23, 2011
She's Here!!
After having her due date moved around several times, Amanda wasn't sure if she was in labor or not yesterday morning when she called me around 9. She said she would shower and then call me back so I got ready to go. When it was all said and done, by 11:45 a.m., our little Presley Janae Beach was here!! Amanda and Lance are doing well, although tired. Caden is excited to be a big sister again, and Brady...well, he's not so interested in babies - too funny! I would write more words about this beautiful little sweet girl, but I need to get busy and get my grandma hat on and go do some shopping - hahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL --- I LOVED THE PICS THAT LANCE PUT ON FACEBOOK.. AND I THINK IT WAS WONDERFUL TO GIVE PRESLEY SHERAMI'S MIDDLE NAME. I CAN TELL SHE'S REALLY PROUD OF THAT!!! BE SURE TO SEND BULA & JOHN SOME PICS. LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!!! JODY
Beautiful baby girl. We are certainly building our next generation well.
Love to you all,
Candy
Can't wait to meet that beautiful baby girl! Congratulations!
Congratulations on the new baby girl. Wonderful news!!!
Post a Comment