Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rinda

OK, I did have a long phone visit with Rinda when we were in Houston a couple of weeks ago for Kaylee's track meet. We have exchanged e-mails and I have her home and work numbers and she has my home and cell numbers. It was a really good visit, and she asked me to make a chart of all the family so she can see who's related and how. I think I may start on it today. I can only go so far, as I'm not Catherine, and I can't keep up with the youngest family members! I can barely remember the "oldsters" and that includes me! Anyway, she's doing well. Still working. Ricky is living in Dallas now near her kids, and I assume is fine, but I haven't talked to her and don't have her contact info. Rinda didn't say she wasn't, so there you go. Anyway, hope you all read this. Yes, Facebook has really taken over. I didn't even realize John and Estelle could get this! That's great. We need to keep this up, even though Facebook is handy. This was a great thing when it started, and it still is. Love to all. Suzy

2 comments:

Candy said...

Excellent! If you need any help with younger kids, I think I know them all...ha, ha. I'll be glad to help put us all together. I can at least send you the excel spreadsheet with birthdays.
Love you,
Candy

Celeste said...

Thanks, Suzy, for tracking down a missing cuz and getting the family info out there. We are quite a bunch and Candy, if you can keep up with all the youngsters, you have my praise. I can hardly keep up with my own kids - lol!