Monday, April 4, 2011

JUST A LITTLE SCOLDING!!!

Hi Cousins!!! We have all been lax in putting letters on our blog ---- this the the only way Bula & John have of hearing from all of us. I hope someone (Cathy - Candy - Susan) perhaps makes copies for Collie & Hazel to read. Wish we could get them to get laptops --- I really think they would enjoy them, and believe me, if I can do it , anyone can! LOL Suzy - tell them about talking with Rinda. Marisa -- tell them about your trip to Graham and the visit with Nick. Cathy - I'm sure you've been up to something or on a trip and we need to hear how Jennifer & Brett are in cold Alaska, Someday we may even get Buster, Kay and Bill to write something ( and Bill, don't write "something" and think that will do!!!) I know Diane is still alive or Paul would have said something on FB. Wade - I know you read all my 'gems' on FB. Bula & Collie don't get out of town alot and I know they would also love to hear from the 'younger cousins'!! And put in pics of Maci, Martha! And Deb, haven't heard from you in ages -- I know you must have alot of pics of the kids we haven't seen. OKAY, I've finished ranting. I love all you guys & gals!!! Jody the Elder!! lol

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Well...yeah, right on, JoAnn!! Since so many are on facebook now it seems like the posts and comments on the blog are not coming as often. Count me as guilty, too. We all get so busy and caught up in our own little worlds of what is going on in our small circle that we don't venture out, but reaching out to all the cousins and the rest of the family should be a priority. If we can create an identity for facebook, we can certainly handle google and get blogging - lol! Thank you, Jody, for stirring things up - lol!!

Susan said...

Hey Jody!
Thanks for the reminder. I don't think I've ever posted something original on the blog, but I'm happy to comment on other posts and call you all liars. haha!

love all my cousins,
Susan