Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR, DEAR COUSINS!

I wish for all my wonderful, funny and sweet cousins - 1st, once removed, 2nd and so forth - I love all of you. It's my blessing to have you in my life. When I hear of people who are constantly fighting with their relatives - that is so far from my comprehension. Munnie & Papa did something wonderful when they instilled "family love" into our parents and grandparents. I do believe we must be some of the luckiest people in the world!! Even being so far from all of you, this blog and e-mail and Facebook has made us closer. Make this new year and blessed one -- and as I say on FB -- smile alot, hug alot and for goodness sake - eat some chocolate. I love you all, Jody the Elder!!

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Amen, cuz! I love you and miss you so much! Keep warm.

Celeste said...

Beautiful, JoAnn!! Very well said and thank you for bringing it up for all of us. We are blessed!! Happy New Year to all!! Oh, and I definitely did my part on the chocolate - lol!