Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Celeste and Brady

I hope you both have a wonderful day. I know cake and ice cream will be involved. Eat some for me.
Love you both,
Candy

4 comments:

Jody Leming said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet Celeste (aka Cissy) and that precious grandson of hers - Mr. Brady Beach. I know you all will have a wonderful day and be sure to eat some ice cream and cake for me (I do hope chocolate is involved - lol) Let's see pics -ok!!! Love both of you alot. Jody

Celeste said...

Thank you, thank you very much. There are rumors of cake going around, but I haven't seen it yet. I'll keep you all posted - ha!

Susan said...

I hope the rumors are true. Happy birthday to Celeste and Brady!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful, sweet little sister...and to my "way too cute it should be against the law" little nephew, Brady!!! Have a very fun day.