These are pictures of the shower in OKC for our Baby Isla Grace. Rachel's friend Ellen was the host. Ellen's mom helped by supplying china, crystal and silver. It was just lovely.

Matt's Mom, Marilyn and sister Allison. Ellen's mom and daughter, Baby Anna.

Ellen and Anna and my Rachel.

Rachel, Allison and Natalie.

Blueberry french toast

Basinett with material that will be used to make bumpers.

Another shot of the basinett. Ellen and her mother put it together. It is Baby Anna's basinett with Rachel's baby bedding material.
More later when I can figure out which picture is which. Steve burned me a 'read-only' so I can't name them. Back to the old pencil and paper.
Love you all,
Candy
6 comments:
Beautiful pics! Looks like Isla got some goodies. Did you save me a piece of that blueberry French toast?
Susan
Beautiful pics! Looks like Isla got some goodies. Did you save me a piece of that blueberry French toast?
Susan
I think I'm seeing double.
Susan
Hey, Susan - you have the same problem with the "publish" button!!! LOLOL Candy, the shower loved lovely -- when is our little baby girl coming? And that Blueberry French Toast did look good!!
It all looks so beautiful, including Rachel! The blueberry french toast looked yum.
Wonderful photos, Candy! Thank you for sharing them. Rachel looks so beautiful, but of course, as her mom, you know that - huh? :) Like JoAnn asked, when is the baby due? Of course, I must agree with how yummy that blueberry french toast looks. Recipe?
Post a Comment