Thursday, August 19, 2010

REQUEST FROM WADE

Okay cousins, I had to throw this to you guys because I have absolutely no idea what Wade is wanting-------- (yes, he is alive and well but the only way I can get him to talk is to reply on FB) We all remember "this little piggy went to market, etc. Wade asked me what was the one that Lala had for the other foot ----I am at a loss --- have no memory whatsoever -- how about any of you!!!!???? Okay Diane ---Candy---Susan---Cathy ---get with it and HELP YOUR COUSIN OUT!!! Keri, do you remember anything. Onto another subject --I am loving being with my kids. Have I mentioned what a great son-in-law I have --- of course, he teases the hell out of me but he really is a nice guy ---. Keri & I went and got me a new bank account started -- I really want to get everything up here (and we all know how wealthy I am!! LOLOLOL) I do have my SS and my TRS on direct deposit and also my GREAT earnings on the Gracey oil well (Har-de-har-har) Can't wait to see our Eden who will be up her with her fiance Zach (he is a sweetie too) for a week during the week of her birthday! Want to take her to Montana and the great pizza at the Powder Keg Pizza cafe. (And free ice cream & a slot machine!!!! whee!!!) So anxious to hear all about Celeste & Chuck's cruise and train trip in Alaska. Someday, when I win the lottery I want to do that!!! HEY, MAYBE BULA KNOWS ABOUT THE LITTLE PIGGIES!! BYE FOR NOW!!! I love all you guys ---just wish everyone would contribute once in a while (not that I'm hinting or anything---HA!!!)

15 comments:

Susan said...

I have no idea what Wade's talking about! Does that mean Lala had 5 different piggies doing 5 different things for the other foot?

Sorry... no memory here. Maybe Candy will know.

love ya,
Susan

Jody Leming said...

Yeah, that's what he said. Maybe Bula will know!

Candy said...

nope. No idea. Maybe Wade's hallucinating. But it sounds like something we could all just make up. Now let me think. What do little piggies do? film at 11
Candy

Jody Leming said...

Hey,
Candy, Go for it!!!!

Jody Leming said...

One of my favorites that Keri loved was "Head knocker, eye winker, eye blinker, nose pincher, mouth eater, chin chopper, and (tickling under chin) gully, gully gully!!" Did you all do that with your babies too!???

Anonymous said...

Hey, dear cousins! Thanks for any info...wish I could remember or had Lala write them down, but yes, she had 5 little piggy sayings for the other foot. Celeste remembers, too, but not what they were...just that Lala knew 5 other little piggy stories. Makes sense because there are really 10 piggies when you take into account both feet. And No, Candy, I am not hallucinating about this anyway...maybe some other distant memories are hallucinations!!! And Jody, I do remember the head knocker, eye winker routine, although had completely forgotten it until you mentioned it here. Love you all! Wade

Candy said...

OK, how's this?
This little piggy went shopping;
This little piggy's on line;
This little piggy ate Pei Wei;
This little piggy drank wine.
And this little piggy yelled "Yee-HAW!" all the way home.

Or, This little piggy wrote stories;
This little piggy sang songs;
This little piggy played piano;
This little piggy used tongs.
And this little piggy cried "Go, Rangers!" all the way home.

And finally,
This little piggy made blankets;
This little piggy gave hugs;
This little piggy laid flooring;
This little piggy made rugs.
And this little piggy cried "We're the best family EVER and you guys are just jealous" all the way home.

Taking a bow,
Candy

Suzy said...

I'm clueless, as usual

Anonymous said...

All really very good, Candy, but not quite the same ring and rhyme as Lala's, although as said, I don't remember hers...maybe she did make them up after all. Our Lala was very creative!!! And Candy certainly falls in that creative category, too. We all should have paid more attention when we were younger or took notes. Now I have to make a list for everything or I will forget! Love to all, Wade

Jody Leming said...

TA-DAH!!!!! WADE's on the blog!!!!!! Bless his little heart! I think she just made that up for you and Celeste 'cause even Bula had never heard of it. Now, that you've found the blog, let's hear more from you!!!! MISS CANDY, as usual, you are so funny and smart. (I Like the one about the Rangers!!!) Love you guys!!!

Celeste said...

Of course my brother is not hallucinating! I do remember Lala telling me all about the other five little piggies and I did at one time write them down so I would remember. The problem now is remembering what I did with the paper I wrote them on - lol!! After I have recovered a bit more from our WONDERFUL Alaska trip, I might be able to concentrate and think of the second verse, but right now my brain is still pretty fried. If this is Friday, I must be back in TX, but I'm still not sure - hahaha! Of course, it is hot so that's pretty much a good clue!

Celeste said...

Oh, and Candy - I do love your versions and agree you are most talented! Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Amanda said...

Thankfully I actually have something to contribute!! I asked Lala when Caden was a baby and we have somehow remembered:
This little piggy said "I want some corn." This little piggy said "where ya gonna get it?" This little piggy said "behind master's barn." This little piggy said "I'll run, tell." This little piggy cried "wee-wee all the way home." I've always gotten a tickle out of singing that one since it's so risque! Much love to all!! XOXOXO

Candy said...

Go, Amanda!

Anonymous said...

So the mystery has been solved by my super sweet niece, Amanda! Thanks. Celeste did tell me when we talked after their Alaska trip that she had written the extra 5 piggies down and would have to look for the paper, which would take a search mission to find...ha! Speaking of the piggies, has anyone seen the Geico commercial where the piggy cries "wee, wee, wee all the way home" riding in a car with head out the window? Really funny...to me, anyway. And ironic that I saw it after this question came up.