This blog keeps a bunch of baby-boomer cousins in touch while allowing our children another opportunity to roll their eyes.
Friday, August 27, 2010
BRAD TURNS 40 TODAY!
Brad recently had the thrill of meeting and introducing Lance Armstrong at the conclusion of "Ride 4 Yellow" bike race in Steamboat Springs!!! You can read Brad's story on Lance's Livestrong website: http://livestrongblog.org/2010/08/16/steamboat-ride-for-yellow/
Thanks, Cathy. I going over there now. Did you get to see the show with Brad and LeighAnn??? I hope someone will make a copy for me and Bula and John!!! Love ya Kiddo!!
2 comments:
Thanks, Cathy. I going over there now. Did you get to see the show with Brad and LeighAnn??? I hope someone will make a copy for me and Bula and John!!! Love ya Kiddo!!
Happy Birthday, Brad!!! Cathy, thank you so much for posting the link to Brad's story re: Lance Armstrong. Very inspiring!
Post a Comment