Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Leigh Ann and Brad

Saw them on Blue Collar Adventures today and it was fantastic to see them together. If you missed it, try to see it another time. It's on the Versus Channel - DirecTV Channel 603, Dish 151, Verizon 90 and 590 depending on if you have HD. Don't know about others, but it's worth checking out.

5 comments:

Jody Leming said...

Oh, I would love to see it but what we have up here isn't any of those you named. I hope someone will tape it so maybe someday we can see it.

Jody Leming said...

FROM AUNT BULA, Yes, if anyone does tape it -- I want a copy! Please!

Candy said...

We get the channel also. Not sure what channel but it's offered by Time Warner. I set the show to RECORD so we'll see what happens. Tuesday at noon in WF on Time Warner.
Candy

Owen and Isla's Momma said...

What is Blue Collar Adventures and what were they (Brad and Leigh Ann) doing?

R

Jody Leming said...

Hunting - not sure what. Suzy, what was it?