Tuesday, June 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BULA ON SATURDAY!

BULA, I HAVE LOVED YOU ALL OF MY LIFE AND I KNOW YOU HAVE LOVED ME TOO! YOU AND MY UNCLE JOHN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME ESPECIALLY THIS LAST YEAR SINCE WE LOST MY MOMA. I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND GET JOHN TO TAKE YOU TO SONIC FOR A JAVA CHILLER!!!! I LOVE YOU THE MOSTEST!!!! JODY

8 comments:

Candy said...

Nuh uh! I love her the mostest!
Happy Birthday to my Bula!
Love you,
Candy

Suzy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ESTELLE!!! HERE'S HOPING THIS IS THE BEST EVER. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!

LOVE, SUZY

Di said...

Okay, cousins, you can all say that you love her the mostest, and that's okay with me. HOWEVER, she is my best girlfriend - the one I can confide in - the one that I can laugh and cry with - the one I love to run and play with the MOSTEST!!!

Happy Birthday to the youngest 80-year-old around!

Love, Diane

Unknown said...

Hey, don't leave me out of this loving!!!!

I'm slow, I'm behind a day, but I love her too!!!

Happy late Birthday!!!
Love,
Keri

Susan said...

Happy birthday, Bula! (I'm even later than Keri!) Hope you had a great day.

love you lots,
Susan

Owen and Isla's Momma said...

Oey - here I come even later than Susan. EEK! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BULA! I truly love you the mostest. Java Chillers at Sonic rock - get two!

Love you,
Rachel

Celeste said...

Well, as usual, I am later than the latest, but hay, my intentions were good on the day. I had planned all day to call you and sing the birthday song to you, Estelle, but stuff just kept coming up and I got distracted and the day went away. I do hope you had a great day - I was thinking about you as I do much of the time any way.
Love,
Celeste

Martha said...

Estelle---sorry I'm late with the Happy Birthday! I hope you had a fantastic day! Love you, Martha