Here are some photos:
Ruth, Eden and Mimi
Nick, Eden and Madison
Eden and her very proud Daddy
Eden and her bawling Mom
WOOOHOOO!
She starts DeVry University in Irving July 2nd.
(she says "Send cash!")
This blog keeps a bunch of baby-boomer cousins in touch while allowing our children another opportunity to roll their eyes.
4 comments:
OK, Keri! Shame on you for not getting to the reunion with your awesomely good-looking family!!!
I can't believe how grown up the "young people" (aka kids) are; how many phone calls do Nick and Madison get each day?!?!
My favorite pic is of Eden pointing to her bawling Mom. So sweet!!! Love it and YOU!!
Your Di
Hey Di! I would have loved to have gone to the reunion, but I couldn't get off of work. Plus, Eden is taking all of my money, so I needed to work. LOL!
Madison isn't getting alot of calls, but Nick (It's NICK now, Oh, Lord!) is always on the phone. He is worse than any girl ever was.
I cried through the whole graduation, I cried after it, I cried when I watched the video. I'm a bawl bag!
She leaves tomorrow for DeVry in Irving. She'll live at the Eagle Crest apartments in Irving. I'm crying just thinking about it.
We love you all too!!!
Great pictures, Keri! We're all proud of Eden. And btw, it's OK to cry at graduations. According to our elder relatives, the Cusenbarys have their bladders behind their eyes.
Good luck at school, Eden!
Susan
WOW! Miss the blog for a couple of days and there's just all kinds of stuff going on!!! Happy, happy graduation, Eden and best wishes for a wonderful future. Keri, I cry at *everything* my kids have ever done...it's pretty pathetic, so it must be in the genes - hahaha!
Post a Comment