Friday, April 10, 2009

Rachel and Matt OK

Dear Ones,
Rachel and Matt were allowed to drive down the road to check their house this morning. It is fine. Not so, the rest of Matt's family. His father, Rick and step-mother Connie have lost everything.
I thank you for the prayers for Rachel and Matt and ask you to add Rick and Connie to them.
Love,
Candy

2 comments:

Jody Leming said...

OMG I am so very sorry for all of them and, of course saying lots of prayers for all. I had no idea. We were so busy watching the fires here. Love to all of you, Jody

Martha said...

I pray that Rachel, Matt and Owen are all safe. Our prayers are also with Matt's family. There aren't many things worse than losing everything....at least they weren't hurt. Brandon left yesterday with a group from Lewisville to fight the fires in Montague. He got a couple of hours of sleep last night and then was back at it this morning. Jenni doesn't think he'll be back home until sometime tomorrrow evening. Please pray for those firefighters, too.

Love you guys, Martha