Saturday, April 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONDAY TO KAY PARSONS GALLEGOS

Hi, Katie!!! Hope you have a super birthday. Put some of those old pics you found on our blog. I know there are probably absolutely beautiful ones of me & thee in there somewhere!!! LOL I remember our playhouse in Grandaddy's garage and all the fun we had. (We even let the "little kids" come in once in a while. Remember how we killed granny's Maple tree getting all the limbs for our sword fights. (We always won against those pirates or cowboys or whomever) I have paid for that 'cause Nick likes to break off limbs for swords too!!!!! I love you, Cuz!!! Jody P.S. AND WE STARTED THE ART OF BARREL WALKING! LOL (we started with little orange or yellow one - mainly rust colored and then we moved up to the big ones because we were soooooo goood!!!)

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Happy Birthday, Kay!!!

Love, Suzy