Here are Kaylee and Tyler before this year's prom.
I can't believe she's 18 and a Senior and will graduate this year. I can't stand it!!!!!!!
Suzy
This blog keeps a bunch of baby-boomer cousins in touch while allowing our children another opportunity to roll their eyes.
4 comments:
How sweet they look. I'm like you, our grandkids shouldn't be this old. Heck, our kids shouldn't be over 30!!! And, even tho I feel like it sometimes, I can't be 67 going on 68. Do you realize 70 is just around the bend! Ick! Let us all enjoy our "golden years" Ha. Love to all of you!
You guys are nuts. We aren't old. It's just our kids that are getting older. I'm just the same as when I walked the barrell in Granddaddy's back yard...except for some obvious differences. Color of hair comes to mind. Anyway, we are as old as we feel.
Candy
Lovely pictures, Suzy. Post some of the others, too.
You are right Candy -- we aren't getting older, we're getting better -- I just can't remember what it is I'm better at!!!!! LOL
Kaylee is georgous! Yes, it's hard to believe that little girl in the bluebonnets is all grown up!
Post a Comment