It's been a long time since I've posted and I'm sorry.
I got promoted at work and I've been really swamped lately. One Sunday evening, my boss called me at home (not like her to do that), and asked me if I wanted to take over the recently vacated Circulation Supervisor position and of course, I said yes. I'm now over around 8 people, run the front desk, process all books, audiobooks, magazines, newspapers, run the facebook page, mend books, run the book sale, delete unwanted books, and in general, run the place directly under my boss. I have a new office-not just a desk- and I've been busy cleaning it, decorating it and not having much time to stay in it. LOL.
Buster is ridiculously busy at his work. He's the shop manager and he's currently designing his new shop because his company is moving to a new location in town. He works 7 days a week and gets every 3rd weekend off, but still gets calls even then. When we are home and off work, we tend to vegetate.
Nick is looking forward to his senior year in high school and Madison is nervous about her freshman year. Nick will watch out for her, I'm sure. I took the kids school clothes shopping today and we had a good time. Williston is having it's Chokecherry Festival this weekend and we got caught up in the parade downtown. My library's bookmobile was in it, so I'm glad I got to see it.
Eden and Matt are doing well. Eden sells AVON ( she can and will ship anywhere in case anyone is interested), ACE and is thinking of making jewelry to sell. They are still in Montana, but Matt works with Buster at Go Wireline.
Lily is honestly the sweetest thing I've ever seen. She's such a good baby! Matt, Eden and Lily had supper with us last night and she was so fun. Loves to cuddle and loves to chew on her fingers. She's discovered her toes and they are her favorite toy!
The Buzz is good too. He's almost 10 years old now and we just ordered him a new bed online. He's the king of the house and the king must be comfy.
Here's some photos of Lily from this week:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How could she get any cuter?!! She is so precious - thanks for sharing the photos. Congratulations on your promotion at work, Keri. That is so awesome - good for you! Sounds like all of you are so busy. Williston's oil boom is on the news frequently and Chuck tells me how they are reporting the problems people have finding a place to live - yikes! So glad y'all were able to find your house!
Post a Comment