Eden and Matt had to go run a couple of errands yesterday,(Eden is feeling much better) and I said "I'll watch Lily!!!!!!!!" So she and I had lunch, she had a bath, and a nap and a full diaper. LOL. She's so precious. I can't get enough of her. Here's some photos of Miss Lily and the rest of us.(more soon).....
Thursday, April 5, 2012
More of Lily
Labels:
Baby,
Eden,
Jody,
Keri,
Lily,
Lily Liane Derry,
Madison,
Matt,
News,
Nick,
north dakota,
The Boda Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is beautiful, for sure!
so sweet! Now get down here so we can hold her.
Candy
Oh!! She is so beautiful!!! I love the new pictures - hope y'all are sending some to Estelle and Daddy, too! JoAnn, it is just so special to see you with your sweet great grandbaby. Teary eyes here. :)
Post a Comment