Well, I hit the wrong key (I'm old, remember) but I wanted to say that you are a sweet girl and a beautiful woman and I love you and hope you have a super birthday. ON TUESDAY!!! I'm early 'cause I was afraid I'd forget. Did Owen's cupcakes turn out good? Bet you have 'sprinkles' everywhere!!
You are forgiven for being early since you are SO-o-o-o old. snort. The cupcakes were lots of fun and the sprinkles are contained because they are good to eat. Waste not, want not. Love you, Candy
Jody, you're really not early because Candy considers November to be her birth MONTH and expects to be regaled the entire time. We're having cake (made by Carol Tucker) and ice cream tonight! I'll eat a piece for you.
Well, now Susan....that sounds like a fine idea. Tell everyone to eat a piece for me. AND that having a birthday month is a grand idea. Of course, Candy would think of that!!! You girls give each other a hug from me. And both of you give Steve a hug!! Love you all!!!
Wheeeeeeee!!! We're getting the party started early for a change!!! Woohoooo!! Happy BirthMonth, Candy!! Hope it is a good one. Y'all save me some cake - yum!
6 comments:
Well, I hit the wrong key (I'm old, remember) but I wanted to say that you are a sweet girl and a beautiful woman and I love you and hope you have a super birthday. ON TUESDAY!!! I'm early 'cause I was afraid I'd forget. Did Owen's cupcakes turn out good? Bet you have 'sprinkles' everywhere!!
You are forgiven for being early since you are SO-o-o-o old. snort.
The cupcakes were lots of fun and the sprinkles are contained because they are good to eat. Waste not, want not.
Love you,
Candy
Jody, you're really not early because Candy considers November to be her birth MONTH and expects to be regaled the entire time. We're having cake (made by Carol Tucker) and ice cream tonight! I'll eat a piece for you.
oh, and btw, happy birthmonth, Candy!
and that's the way...uh, huh..uh, huh...we LIKE it.
Well, now Susan....that sounds like a fine idea. Tell everyone to eat a piece for me. AND that having a birthday month is a grand idea. Of course, Candy would think of that!!! You girls give each other a hug from me. And both of you give Steve a hug!! Love you all!!!
Wheeeeeeee!!! We're getting the party started early for a change!!! Woohoooo!! Happy BirthMonth, Candy!! Hope it is a good one. Y'all save me some cake - yum!
Post a Comment