Friday, November 18, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MADISON CATHERINE

14 years old ---- just can't believe it. I am so proud of you. You write songs and poetry - even published your poetry. You are a wonderful granddaughter and I love you more than you will ever know. I know today will be busy - going to Nick's debut on the stage tonight - but I'll have a present for you when you and the folks get home. I hope cake and ice cream are on the menu. I'll love you forever!!! Your Mimi

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Madison seemed to have had a great bday weekend. A play, Breaking Dawn movie, a dinner or ribs, potatoes, green beans, birthday cake, and gifts....she's happy!

Susan said...

Happy birthday, Madison! I hope your birthday lasts a whole month like Candy's does.

love you,
Susan

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday, Madison!! Sorry I'm late to the party, but like Susan said, you can keep it going for a month - like Candy! LOL!!