
Candy, Steve, Rachel, Matt, Owen, and Isla came all the way up for the festivities. Steve took some really adorable pictures of their Chicago trip--don't let him hold out on you! But here's a very quick sneak peak of some of the cuteness:
I can't wait until they come back again! We had a terrible experience with bed bugs right before their visit, so our move out of graduate student housing had been delayed. When they visited we were still in the process of getting everything moved over to our new place, then Nate got sick, so we weren't the best of hosts. But we still had a blast! Next time we'll be totally equipped for the full Chi-town experience.
Now you may be asking yourself, "What has our boy genius been doing since graduation?" Researching the inner workings of the Chicago hot dog, of course!
Hee, hee....that was on a visit to the Chicago History Museum (which is very cool!). Nate is looking for work in a horrible economy, but we remain optimistic that he will find something. I really believe that he is capable of doing anything he sets his mind to. In the meantime, we're trying to get some summer fun in.
Yours truly from the Windy City,
Randi Hensley
3 comments:
Very cool, Randi. And no its never too late to do a little bit of boasting about Nathan's accomplishment! I'm guessing from your message that y'all are planning to stay in the Chicago area, but I'll be wishing you both the best of luck wherever y'all choose to reside. Thank you for sharing with us!!
It was a great trip! We enjoyed visiting with Randi and Nathan so much. Their new apartment is precious! You should see the backyard. Also, I had to buy a sweatshirt...now there's a selling point if ever I heard one!
Love you both,
Candy (Mom)
I didn't get to go to the graduation ceremony, but I watched it online. Plus I heard Nathan's name announced through Candy's cell phone.
Looks like there was an abundance of handsomeness and cuteness in the Hensley/Tucker/West tribe.
Thanks for posting the pictures, Randi!
love you,
Susan
Post a Comment