Wednesday, March 16, 2011

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BILL DAN

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays tomorrow, dear cousin!!! Are you going to wear green??? You should get one of those top hats they wear. Have a great day and I certainly hope that ice cream and cake will be involved. I refuse to call you "honk nose" but I feel some of the 'younger' cousins will. I love you a lot. Behave yourself and have fun - you can do both!!! lol

3 comments:

Candy said...

Happy birthday, tomorrow, Bill. I hope you have a wonderful day and that cake and ice cream are involved. Your party won't be as much fun as the ones we had when you and Di shared a party...but that's OK. Have a good time anyway.
Love you,
Candy

Susan said...

Hey Bill!
Happy birthday! I hope you get everything you want.
Love you lots,
Susan

Celeste said...

Well, here I am again late to the party - hope you have had a wonderful birthday, Bill Dan. I even knew it was coming up and still missed it - rats! At least this way, you get to keep the party going - woohoo!