Monday, March 21, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICK CUSENBARY!!!!!

Dear Nick---- I hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow. I know you and Cortny had a wonderful time in San Antonio. I know Marisa was glad to see her bro and Wade was tickled to see his boy. We are still liking North Dakota -- snow in slowly melting and we can see ground. You all take care of yourselves. Love you, Jody ----- almost forgot -- have cake and ice cream!!!! lol

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday to my sweet nephew, Nick!!! I was so disappointed I didn't get to see you on your trip to Texas, but I do understand the traffic you were fighting through on 35 - yikes! Like JoAnn said - cake and ice cream - yes!!

Candy said...

Cake and ice cream for everyone!!! Hope you enjoyed Texas. The pictures were great.
Love you,
Candy