Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday, Sherami!!

Since I am usually late for all the birthdays, I have really struggled to try to get at least one right and here it is even early!! Woohoo! Well, it is only a few hours early but at least my wishes are not days late like they usually are. Sherami and I have been trying to shop for her birthday for about a week, but we keep coming home empty handed, so tomorrow we are planning to go to Weston Gardens and shop for plants and flowers and just give up on spring clothes - go for some spring flowers! Planting flowers and getting dirty can be as much fun as spring dresses. When she was a little girl Sherami loved to wear frilly, fluffy, ruffly little girl dresses then play with Michael's old GI Joe's - quite the contrast that amused her mother. Now that she is not a little girl in ruffles any more, she still amuses me and makes my heart smile and makes me happy and proud to be her mother. Happy Birthday, my sweet girl. I love you so very much!!

2 comments:

Candy said...

Happy, happy birthday, Sherami. Have a good time in the garden. Save time to eat cake and ice cream.
Love you,
Candy

Jody Leming said...

Hey there, Sweet Girl!!! Have a wonderful birthday. I hope you do something fun and have lots of ice cream & cake. Love you so much, Jody