This blog keeps a bunch of baby-boomer cousins in touch while allowing our children another opportunity to roll their eyes.
Monday, February 14, 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANCE
Hi there, Sweetie Pie!!! Hope you have an absolutely super birthday tomorrow with lots of cake and ice cream. Have a second piece of cake for me, ok? Love to you and your beautiful wife and precious babies. God bless! Love ya, Jody
Happy Birthday, Lance!!! Sorry I missed your birthday wishes on here, but at least I got to sing to your phone. I know that's always a thrill to check your messages for - lol!! Honest, I do love you and don't mean to torture you with my singing - ha!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Lance!!! Sorry I missed your birthday wishes on here, but at least I got to sing to your phone. I know that's always a thrill to check your messages for - lol!! Honest, I do love you and don't mean to torture you with my singing - ha!
Post a Comment