She didn't whimper or cry and in fact, went to sleep in my arms after the ceremony so I had to hold her for the rest of church. Oh, darn.
The whole family ate lunch together and then headed back home. Owen was his usual entertaining self. He told Steve that he could "sit on my bed if you won't break it." Steve and I had brought him a Woody and Bullseye action figure to enjoy. He already had Jessie and Buzz and had been hoping that he would get a Woody next. His delighted face when he saw the gift was beyond precious. He was thrilled and took the two figures to bed with him for his nap. He did confess to his Daddy that he might "play for just a minute with them" before going to sleep.
We are all so blessed, cousins. Rachel has a wooden sign over the door to the nursery that reads "When I count my blessings, I count you twice". I'm counting each of you twice.
Love you,
Candy
2 comments:
Omygoodness!!! She is such a beauty!! Those wonderful eyes and that smile - wow! Candy are your buttons popping off? I am so happy reading what a beautiful Christening you all celebrated - made me cry. Thank you for sharing.
She is so very beautiful and has those wonderful blue eyes!!! Mercy me, I know a bunch in Heaven that are also busting their buttons over this precious girl. Hmmm, going to be tall --- now where do you suppose she got that!!! I predict a model, but with good sense!!!! Thanks for sharing with us. I treasure all my cousins too -- we are such lucky girls!!!
Post a Comment