WELL, I hit the wrong button and just a headline!!! Oh, well, it's Monday-- ANY WAY -- I hope Owen has a wonderful birthday with cake and ice cream and is feeling so much better now. I guess Isla is too little to eat the ice cream so eat some for ME!!! Love to all of you!! Jody
Does this mean we're early for a birthday?? Yippeeeeeeeee!!!! I do hope Owen is feeling better and of course, has a fabulous birthday. Hard to believe he'll be three. Pictures are mandatory. :)
Happy Birthday, Sweet Baby O. Your Mimi loves you so much. I will see you next weekend for your party with the family. Enjoy your cupcake party at school tomorrow. Love you, Mimi
Owen had a lovely birthday; thank you all for your warm wishes. He celebrated with a birthday party at church at the end of Mother's Day Out. There was a bouncy castle, cupcakes, and about 16 kids running around. Craziness! That night he selected Mazzio's for dinner, and then opened his presents from his dad, me and Isla (rain coat and rain boots; elmo house shoes from isla). We celebrate again on Saturday with the family party! I have no idea where he's going to put all these presents.
5 comments:
WELL, I hit the wrong button and just a headline!!! Oh, well, it's Monday-- ANY WAY -- I hope Owen has a wonderful birthday with cake and ice cream and is feeling so much better now. I guess Isla is too little to eat the ice cream so eat some for ME!!! Love to all of you!! Jody
Does this mean we're early for a birthday?? Yippeeeeeeeee!!!! I do hope Owen is feeling better and of course, has a fabulous birthday. Hard to believe he'll be three. Pictures are mandatory. :)
Happy Birthday, Sweet Baby O. Your Mimi loves you so much. I will see you next weekend for your party with the family. Enjoy your cupcake party at school tomorrow.
Love you,
Mimi
Did someone say "cupcakes"? Happy birthday, Owen! You're three years old!!
I love you,
Aunt Susan
Owen had a lovely birthday; thank you all for your warm wishes. He celebrated with a birthday party at church at the end of Mother's Day Out. There was a bouncy castle, cupcakes, and about 16 kids running around. Craziness! That night he selected Mazzio's for dinner, and then opened his presents from his dad, me and Isla (rain coat and rain boots; elmo house shoes from isla). We celebrate again on Saturday with the family party! I have no idea where he's going to put all these presents.
Post a Comment