Monday, January 31, 2011

IT'S COLD IN WILLISTON!!!

Hey Cousins --- It's -13 degrees here today with snow flurries -- the wind chill is -23 degrees. I see that a lot of Texas will have storms and possibilities of tornadoes. You folks take care. How is everyone doing?? Life is good for me here -- glad our Eden is here with us -- she has a job at WM in the photo lab and is making friends. Floyd has actually been home for a whole week. I think they have another job starting in Feb. And it's with the same outfit that had "the well from hell" that kept him away so long. Keri is taking me to see a Dr. Diri here tomorrow - he is the rheumatoligest (however you spell that! --you know what I mean!) I sure hope he can give me something beside the stuff that I was taking because it made me want to eat ( even more than usual) and then they took me off it 'cause it's not good for you!!!!!!! Bula has taken it for years and it's never bothered her. Anyway, I'm tired of not being able to lift my arms, especially the right one. You should see me trying to "rat" my hair or just even comb it!! Let me hear from you guys now--- I miss hearing from you!! What is Deb up to??? Kay - I know you're still there!! Cathy, I know you are probably traveling but let me know how you are. Thank goodness - I hear from Candy, Martha, Susan and Celeste --I even get email from Buster once in a while!! Love you guys!! God bless! Jody

2 comments:

Celeste said...

I'm sure it's nothing to compare to your minus 23 or whatever it might be by now, but being 17 degrees right here in North Richland Hills is definitely not a picnic!! Brrrrrr!! Did I ever mention I hate cold weather? Yeah, with every other breath - ha! I'm glad you are going to a new rheumatologist, JoAnn, no matter if either one of us can spell it right. I hope they can find some good meds for you. I'm really limited in what I can take because of my limited kidney function, but my doc wants to WD-40 my knees - lol! The visual imagery cracks me up, but hey, if it helps, I'll go for it. Take care and stay warm!!!!!!! I bet you all look so cute in your parkas and snow suits and boots - we need pictures!

Jody Leming said...

Hah!!! Look more like a big brown bear!!! But it is nice to have the heavy coat w/hood and boots. I wear my boots every day to work - 1 - they are sooo comfortable and 2- it is cold at the door when they are all open at the same time (which happens alot!!) It is such a cold wet snow and wind that you guys have. Love U, missy!!!