Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Some of the Bodas are coming to Graham in June

Floyd and Nick are coming to Graham to pick up Mom and Buzz and they are leaving Williston on June 30th. They hope to get to Graham and visit family and then pack up the U Haul and leave out to bring Mom and Buzz home. No, we don't have a house YET, (we thought we did until last night....sigh), but we have a bit of space for them and we want them here asap. 
So, if ya want some good books, family goodies, junk, or whatever, get to Graham and load up! Mom's been packing and working on all this, but you know what I'm gonna say...LOL. 
I'm doing ok. A tad down in the dumps about missing out on the house we wanted, but otherwise, doing fine. Well, I'm sick but other than that, I'm fine. LOL! Work is great, the gals are a blast to work with and I'm learning lots. Buster's hand still gives him fits but it's getting better. He's at work and slowly getting back into the swing of things. Madison had a bit of a stomach virus and missed a couple of days of school, but she's fine. Nick is doing fine too. They are both loving school. 
I'm reading the blog all the time, but I'm not posting a lot. I tend to house hunt when I'm online. LOL!
Ya'll take care!

No comments: