Thursday, May 6, 2010
I'M GOING TO NORTH DAKOTA !!!!!!
Okay, it is a certainty that me and THE BUZZ will be leaving Texas about the first week in July. I am still working and hope to for a little longer. I work 9am - 2pm with Wednesday and Thursdays off. I think I could change at least one of the days to be a Sat. or a Sun. if someone needs to come that day to look through things. I need someone to get stuff out of the closets I can't get out myself and to get the upper shelves in kitchen and closets. Also anyone who could help with a garage sale would be most welcome - there are just some things that I am not able to do physically right now. I do feel better - the Prednisone seems to be helping and I've also started the Methotrexate and so far hasn't made me sick to my stomach. (YEAH!) And it's helped my attitude - I'm not nearly so cranky!!!! LOL Eden will come the end of May to get the rest of her stuff out of her room. It means a lot that you guys want to help, especially since my Keri can't be here - I can't wait to get my arms around her!!!!!!! You guys take a moment and picture this - THE BUZZ, Buster, Nick and me in a double cab pickup on a road-trip!!!!!! SHOULD BE INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment