Hey all....
I still don't have any dang photos yet, but I will...I promise!
We are doing GREAT. Buster is working alot and loving every minute of it. They gang he works with are all great and he's really enjoying it.
Nick started High School Tuesday and he said that everyone is great. He's making tons of new friends and having lots of fun. He's taking "weightlifting" class and is constantly sore. LOL!
Madison is blossoming in her new school. She's made some friends and each day when I pick her up, she's smiling from ear to ear.
I'm loving it here. I must say, however, the townhouse IS smaller than what I am used to, but I do love it. It's easy to 'feel at home' here.
It's COLD today. I'm getting a taste of things to come. 39 degrees at 3pm when I picked Madison up today. It MIGHT even snow tonight. Good Grief!!! LOL!
I've been home all day, except when I went to pick the kids up. I've made a honeybun cake and I'm making a stew now. All good cold weather food. LOL.
Bula has sent me a good bread recipe, anyone else have any casserole dishes or good yummy recipes to share?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's great to hear that y'all are settling in so well, Keri. All the packing and unpacking behind you, now you can get on with learning about and exploring your new community. Glad the kids are liking their schools. Often, it's not easy to adjust when you move at their ages. The kids next door to me who moved here a year ago from MO still don't like it, which is sad. Any way...I get carried away, the great thing is y'all are doing so well and I'm happy for you!
Post a Comment