Friday, September 25, 2009

Williston, ND

The town is great, the people are beyond nice and so far, so good. I am taking Madison to her future school after lunch to register and have a tour. I will probably take Nick today too. We went and bought groceries and have a full (well, beyond full) kitchen. I think some of my dishes and glasses are going to have to go to storage. I have too much stuff! Like I said, the new place is great, but not a lot of cabinet space in the kitchen or master bath. I DO have a ton of counter space in the kitchen which I am really loving.
We have cable (got to watch CSI last night, it rocked!) and internet, but as of right now, still no phone. I will post our number once it gets turned on.
I supposed I'd better eat some cereal and then try to find a place to put all of my crud in the master bathroom (the bathtub is much bigger than the one I had at the house! Yippeee!) and then I have to pack some unneeded dishes. Pack again? UGH!
Later!!!!
Keri

4 comments:

Susan said...

Good luck with the schools! Keep us posted on how Nick and Madison are doing.

Unknown said...

Got Madison in Hagan Elementary today. The principal gave us a tour (she's awesome) and we met her teacher. There is only one sixth grade class at that school. It's close to our place.
We took Nick to the High School and hopefully, once he's got a schedule from the principal, he can start Monday or Tuesday. I hope soon, he's about to DRIVE ME NUTS!!!!!
Went to Wal Mart and got some things and now we are waiting til it's time to pick Buster up from work. Both kids love it so far.....
Oh! We have a phone!!!! I also have unlimited long distance, so if you'll call me, I'll get YOUR number and bother YOU sometime.
Here's the number...
701-774-3785

Celeste said...

Glad to know y'all are settling in well, Keri and all! I hope things continue to go so smoothly and you'll find space to store all your packed up extra stuff. Makes ya wonder how all that happens when you just had a huge sale, packed, loaded and then upacked. Moving is a never easy chore - lol!

Suzy said...

Hi, Keri! Glad you're getting settled in and have a phone. Keep us posted on how things are going and how the kids like their schools.
Suzy