This blog keeps a bunch of baby-boomer cousins in touch while allowing our children another opportunity to roll their eyes.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
New Pictures of Jaxon!!
Look what came in my mail today!! Leah sent me some new pictures of Jaxon so I wanted to share with you all. Isn't he adorable? Well, of course, he's part of us! I was so thrilled with her note and the photos. Enjoy!
HE IS BEAUTIFUL. HE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE WADE WHEN HE WAS LITTLE AND ALSO LIKE NICK. THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING THE PICS, CELESTE. AND CANDY, THANKS FOR SENDING BULA A COPY. LOVE, JODY
4 comments:
What a precious boy! He's really pretty. Don't tell him I said so.
Bula, I'll print you a picture.
Love,
Candy
HE IS BEAUTIFUL. HE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE WADE WHEN HE WAS LITTLE AND ALSO LIKE NICK. THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING THE PICS, CELESTE. AND CANDY, THANKS FOR SENDING BULA A COPY. LOVE, JODY
Oh, he is SO cute!
What a sweetie!
Susan
Post a Comment