He did have good birthday, but since we (Chuck, Sherami and I) went out to lunch and ate too much, we didn't have dinner with the rest of the family, but we did have cake. Sherami and I collaborated on a German Chocolate cake and they all said it turned out pretty good. Considering there isn't a whole lot left for tonight, I guess it was. Thank you all for your kind wishes!
1 comment:
He did have good birthday, but since we (Chuck, Sherami and I) went out to lunch and ate too much, we didn't have dinner with the rest of the family, but we did have cake. Sherami and I collaborated on a German Chocolate cake and they all said it turned out pretty good. Considering there isn't a whole lot left for tonight, I guess it was. Thank you all for your kind wishes!
Post a Comment