Happy, Happy Birthday, Daddy!!! I tried calling you several times yesterday, but did not even get hold of your answering machine so I could sing the bday song for you.
Yeah, I know Daddy doesn't read the blog, but I can still write it! I even had the kids all over here several of the times we tried to call. Guess I'll just try to give him a call here in a little bit!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Zorro! I love you lots!
Susan
That's what I was going to say. Hm-m-m. Happy Birthday to Uncle Collie, the best looking of us all!
Love you,
Candy
Happy, Happy Birthday, Daddy!!! I tried calling you several times yesterday, but did not even get hold of your answering machine so I could sing the bday song for you.
Yeah, I know Daddy doesn't read the blog, but I can still write it! I even had the kids all over here several of the times we tried to call. Guess I'll just try to give him a call here in a little bit!
Post a Comment