This blog keeps a bunch of baby-boomer cousins in touch while allowing our children another opportunity to roll their eyes.
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
My Moma
I had the best Moma. I'm not going to ramble on because I'll start crying again, but I just wanted to share some cute photos I'm finding and I'll post more when I find them.
What great pics, Keri!! I've been wanting to spend some time going through and posting some of the wonderful ones that I have of your dear sweet mom. I am hoping that every day knowing how much we all love you and her will give you some strength through these miles. Love!!
I'm limited on what I can do thanks to my scanner doing what it feels like when it feels like it. I hope you will all post photos when you can and I'll do the same.
4 comments:
Thanks for the pics, Keri. We are all so sorry that we can't be with you at this time. We love your Moma lots!!
Candy
What great pics, Keri!! I've been wanting to spend some time going through and posting some of the wonderful ones that I have of your dear sweet mom. I am hoping that every day knowing how much we all love you and her will give you some strength through these miles. Love!!
I love these pictures! I hope you find lots more and share them with us.
love you bunches,
Susan
I'm limited on what I can do thanks to my scanner doing what it feels like when it feels like it. I hope you will all post photos when you can and I'll do the same.
Post a Comment