Sunday, July 1, 2012
Happy Birthday, Bula
Happy Birthday to my favorite aunt. You are the one that met Mom in Benjamin so that Susan and I could spend a week at your house! What were you thinking? Those are some of my best memories. Thanks for making them happen.
The picture is of Mom, Joan Kiger and Bula in Ft. Worth. Aren't they pretty?
Love you bunches,
Candy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Dear Sweet Aunt!!! So sorry that I am behind the curve here and let your day go by, but typical of Cusenbary/Parsons fashion, that just means you get to keep celebrating!! Woohoo!!! Hope your day was wonderful and I am sorry I missed it. Love you so much!!
I really love this picture...three of my favorite people!! Got to talk with Bula on her "day". She always makes me feel better.
Post a Comment