Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Valentine Baby - Nathan



Happy Valentine's Day, sweet boy.  You will always be my favorite Valentine present.  I hope your day is fabulous (how could it be otherwise with the wonderful Randi?).  Open your presents, eat cake and ice cream and remember that you are one loved man!
Love you,
Mom

4 comments:

Owen and Isla's Momma said...

Happy Birthday, brother! I hope you enjoy your day and get lots or prezzies. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

R

Susan said...

Happy birthday, Nathan! Did you get your card from me? Have fun on your special day!

Susan

Celeste said...

What a special birthday!!! Hope it is wonderful for you!!

Jody Leming said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NATHAN!!! I KNOW YOUR FAMILY WISHES YOU WERE WITH THEM SO THEY COULD GIVE YOU "ONE TO GROW ON". SURE THE ICE CREAM AND CAKE WILL BE GOOD.....HAVE A PIECE FOR ME, PLEASE!! lOVE YA!!