Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bula

Hi everyone!!! Just talked to John and Bula and she is just doing great after her corneal transplant. Boy, have things changed since Moma had hers years ago........Bula was on the table and they left her shoes and socks on(???) and she went home in 4 hours!!!! They had already been back today for her check-up and he said she was doing great. Sounded wonderful!!! Anyway, give her a note of the blog---she will love it. Hope all my sweet cousins are fine and happy. Sorry I don't get on more but FB gets most of it but Bula can't get it so stay in touch on the blog too!!!
Love you all, Jody the Elder!! hehehe

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Wonderful news!! Haven't been on facebook, but Sherami mentioned that something was going on with our dear Estelle and now I'm happy to see that this is what it's all about. Wonders of medical science and knowledge going forward!! I remember when Aunt Pat had her first surgery/transplant here in Fort Worth! I do hope that you are feeling well, Estelle and will soon be seeing things in a whole new light. Feel better!!! We all love you so much!!!!!!!!!

Suzy said...

Good news that it went so well.
Love, Suzy