I saw a picture of your cake on Facebook! UM-um. Looks good. Eat some for me. Have a wonderful day.
Love you both,
Candy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog keeps a bunch of baby-boomer cousins in touch while allowing our children another opportunity to roll their eyes.
2 comments:
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TWO VERY SPECIAL COUSINS!!!! My beautiful little cousin Celeste (she doesn't want me to call her Cissy..Ha!) and the handsome young man, Brady, another cousin. I hope you guys have a wonderful day with lots of presents and cake and ice cream. I love you both so much.
Thank you, thank you for the birthday wishes!! We had a pretty darn fantastic day!! I don't know if Amanda has put pictures up on facebook or not, but we got to have a fire engine visit Amanda's house for our day - woohoooo!! Brady was so cute - he was a little shy at first, but then he got the hang of it and had a ball!! So much fun!
Post a Comment