Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'M ALIVE!!!!

Well, Sat. night and all day Sunday I decided I would have to get better to die --- somehow, I got a bug or something and spent 24 hours throwing up (and down, if you get my drift). By Monday, I was so tired but wasn't throwing up and had Keri call me in at work. Didn't work Tuesday either, just rested. Woke up Wed. very well rested, felt so good and worked the 6pm-10pm shift. Today was my day off and Madison and I had a Girl's Day Out -- we had the best time. I had to take my car to the Ford Garage downtown to have an extra key made because the previous owner couldn't find hers - dealership paid for it - and to also get a new remote - the Tire & Lube guys at WM had broken the handle off mine (It still worked but couldn't fit on a key ring) and they will pay to get me a new one) so I lucked out. Oh, did I mention that I gave it to Buster -- his hasn't been as vicious as mine, thank goodness. Keri, I think, had a touch of it too with muscle spasms -- I know this sounds weird but she says since she has had her reflux surgery several years ago, she doesn't get nauseated but her back hurts. (Have I ever mentioned that my family is kinda weird?) Nick has a touch too - he gets dizzy when he gets up too fast.!! God only knows what symptom Mad may come up with. Speaking of Miss Madison, she got the cutest new outfit today. I got a new purse and at the Hallmark store I got a new MAXINE quote book. It is so very beautiful here in Williston today and was yesterday too --- sunny, warm but not too much BUT they claim it will change tomorrow -- I'm hoping not. How about our wonderful new little precious cousin, Miss Presley Janae!!! Aren't the pics great. Someone be sure to send Aunt Bula and Uncle John some. And isn't Martha & Ronnie"s Miss Maci a living doll -- she's got those 2 twisted around her little pinkie - isn't it wonderful!! Deb, we haven't seen a pic of Croft in ages - how old is he now!! Cathy, how about your grandkids - need new pics of them too. I love all the pics I see from Celeste and Wade's beautiful Marisa. Have not heard how Diane's wrist is -- I assume she still has it and won't have to have surgery! Haven't heard from Suzy in a while -- Candy, haven't seen any new pics your your grands in a while and you mentioned the other day that Steve wasn't well -- is he ok now? I hear more from Nathan but half the time I have no idea what he's talking about and the same goes with Paul -- now I do understand when he talks Mavs or Rangers or Stars. I just saw on FB that there are bad fires in Young County and that 16 South is closed at the Y. Wildcatter not serving -- Dark Canyon in danger. So much for the news report.......... I love all you guys. Take care and God bless. Jody

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Well, ugh!! I am so happy to see that you made it. That is not a welcome event in any of our lives - lol! Take care of yourself and feel better!!