This blog keeps a bunch of baby-boomer cousins in touch while allowing our children another opportunity to roll their eyes.
Hi Sweet Girl!! Have a wonderful day. Love you and your precious family so very much!!
Happy Birthday to you, my sweet niece!! I tried to reach you today, but ended up singing to your voice mail. Yeah, that screechy noise was me - lol! I hope you have had a wonderful day and I will talk to you soon. I love you, sweet girl!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hi Sweet Girl!! Have a wonderful day. Love you and your precious family so very much!!
Happy Birthday to you, my sweet niece!! I tried to reach you today, but ended up singing to your voice mail. Yeah, that screechy noise was me - lol! I hope you have had a wonderful day and I will talk to you soon. I love you, sweet girl!
Post a Comment