Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jody wants you to know

...that Buster Cusenbary is retiring from the Graham Police Department. A very nice article is in the Graham Leader. I am supplying the link here. Check it out.
http://www.grahamleader.com/
You're a lucky fellow, Buster. Wish I could retire, too. Don't catch ALL the fish.
Love,
Candy

4 comments:

Susan said...

Yikes! Who's going to keep Graham safe?
Congratulations, Buster!

Susan

Celeste said...

Papa Jim sent me a copy of that article. It was a great and I hope Buster will enjoy his retirement. And not just drive his wife crazy - hahaha!

Suzy said...

Congratulations, Buster!!! I hope you can wind down now that you're an old fart. I hope to retire in the not too distant future, as I, too, am an old fart. Not quite as old as you, but close! I'm happy for you.

Suzy

Candy said...

Really, Suzy. Buster is older than you are? I'm amazed!
Love,
Twisted