Happy Mother's Day to all of you cousins who are moms. It's the toughest job in the world, but the most rewarding as well. To those of you who still have your moms, hug them, love them and enjoy them. Those of us who no longer have our moms, it's bittersweet, but I know I have wonderful memories of a wonderful mom. I still miss her every day. My own Mother's Day treat was yesterday when Amanda, Sherami and I went to Lone Star Park for the horse races! Caden had a ball, too! Brady was the only guy around and he seemed to enjoy being out in the pleasant weather since the rain held off.
Sorry to have missed so many birthdays these last few months. Hope everyone had a good one. Please feel free to ignore mine when it comes around - I plan on it! Yikes!
Love,
Celeste
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to you to, Celeste! I have gotten phone calls from Nathan and Rachel and promises of packages mailed that haven't arrived yet. Steve says that means I get "Mother's Week". Works for me!
Candy
Ha! Nice try, Celeste. No way we're forgetting your birthday.
Glad you had fun at the races!
Susan
Post a Comment